- Real Co-Teachers of Virginia eWorkshop (VDOE Excellence in Co-Teaching Initiative - videos of real co-teachers across Virginia describing their collaboration with co-assessing.
- Strategic Instructional Model ™ Learning Strategies: Collaboration & Teaming Techniques
- Student Progress Monitoring - abstract on student progress monitoring, Ideas That Work, OSEP
- OSEP Assessment Tool Kit - IDEAS That Work, OSEP assessment tool kit
What does co-assessing look like?
- 25 Quick Formative Assessments for the Differentiated Classroom - A 21-page resource by Judith Dodge and published by Scholastic from summaries and reflections to collaborative activities.
- Tools for Formative Assessment - 60 formative assessment tools by Lambert, OCPS Curriculum Services, (2012) including techniques to check for understanding and processing activities.
Please contact our lending library to check out the following resources:
- Villa, Richard A., (2004). A guide to co-teaching: Practical tips for facilitating student learning. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press
- Friend, Marilyn. (2019). Co-Teach! Building and sustaining effective classroom partnerships in inclusive schools (3rd ed.)Washington, DC: Marilyn Friend, Inc.