Sandra L. Wilberger, M.Ed.
Co-director and program specialist
- Postgraduate professional license
- Early childhood special education endorsement
- Intellectual Disabilities PreK-12
- M.Ed., Virginia Commonwealth University (1994)
- B.A., Virginia Commonwealth University (1979)
- Co-director/program specialist, VCU Training and Technical Assistance Center (2000-present)
- Program specialist, VCU T/TAC (1996-2000)
- Lead teacher, Preschool Inclusion Program, Richmond City Public Schools (1994-1996)
- ECSE teacher, Richmond City Public Schools (1981-1996)
- Special education teacher, Amelia County Schools (1979-1981)
Current professional memberships
- Council for Exceptional Children: Division of Early Childhood
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Virginia Association for Early Childhood Education
- Phi Delta Kappa, VCU chapter
- Contributed to the publication "Creating Collaborative IEPs: A Handbook"
- Contributed to writing training manuals titled, "Conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments and Developing Positive Behavior Support Plans"
- Contributed to the publication "Collaborative IFSP Handbook" (in development)
- Presented at state and regional conferences and workshops on topics that include positive behavior support, inclusion, best practices in early childhood, collaborative teaming, collaborative IEPs and systems change